Park your own bike securely for free at one of our cycle hubs. These secure bike parks are located across the city and are covered, well lit and monitored via CCTV.
Citycard Cycle hubs are located at the following sites:
- Nottingham Railway Station
- Lace Market/ Fletcher Gate Car Park
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Arnold (In the Druids car park across from Arnold Leisure Centre)
- Beeston Train Station
- West Bridgford (On Bridgford Road down from the library, in the car park)
- intu Victoria Centre car park (closing 22 Feb moving to Glasshouse Street)
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre, Bulwell
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre, Bilbrough
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- New sites are proposed for the QMC tram stop and City Hospital South Entrance
Accessing Citycard Cycle Hubs
To access the Citycard Cycle hubs, you must first be registered. You can do this by visiting Russell’s Bike Shed on Queens Road on the south side of Nottingham Station. To receive Citycard Cycle Card, there is a registration charge of £5. This will give you access to all the Council hubs in Nottingham.
- You will need a photo ID to obtain a Citycard Cycle Card
- Payment by debit/credit card only
- You don’t have to be a city resident to get a Citycard Cycle Card and use the cycle hubs.
The old Citycards and Robin Hood Cards activated for accessing cycle hubs will still be accepted. However, the long term future of cycle hire and secure cycle parking is under review and the current system is likely to change.