Travel Choices follow up survey prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to Nottingham City residents aged 18 years or over living in households within the Travel Choices personalised travel planning project area who take part in the Travel Choices household personalised travel planning follow up survey, except employees of the Promoter and our project partners (AECOM and ITP) or their families.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw you must provide your name and contact details (address, postcode, phone number, email) and take part in the Travel Choices household personalised travel planning follow up survey. Only one entry per household is permitted.
- All entries must be submitted via the Travel Advisor Team as part of the house visits in your area or via the prepaid postcard provided.
- The opening date for entries starts when your house receives a visit and/or a prepaid reply post card from the Travel Advisor Team from 27th March 2018 onwards. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 GMT on Friday 31st August 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Nottingham City Council accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or that cannot be delivered or submitted due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind, or for any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- A winner and 20 runners up will be chosen by from a random draw of eligible entries on Friday 21st September 2018.
- The winner will receive a Fitbit Charge 2 HR & Fitness Wristband. The 20 runners up will receive a £20 intu giftcard. Nottingham City Council accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner and runners up will be notified by email by Friday 5th October 2018 with details of how to claim their prize. If a winner or runner up does not respond to within 28 days of being notified, then the prize will be forfeited and Nottingham City Council shall be entitled to select another winner/runner up.
- Names of the winner and runners up will be published on the TransportNottingham website after the prize draw. The winner and runners up may also be required for additional promotional activity.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Nottingham City Council retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Nottingham City Council reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Nottingham City Council regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The personal data collected for the Travel Choices follow up survey will only be used by Nottingham City Council and our Travel Choices project partners (AECOM, Integrated Transport Planning) to provide participants with information and incentives regarding the travel options in your area. It will not be disclosed to any further third parties except where the law requires us to do so. The information may be temporarily stored by SNAP during the data collection process, and in a secure programme contact database. This information will be stored until May 2021. If you would like your information to be removed before then, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0115 907 7301.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry to the prize draw.
- Promoter: Transport Strategy, Nottingham City Council, Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3NG
Back to Travel Choices