Over the past 9 years, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire have worked together with local bus operators and invested significantly in our bus network to improve the bus services connecting our communities.
Improvements to our public transport network include:
- Investing in zero and low emission buses (e.g. biogas and electric)
- Improving the exhaust systems of diesel buses to make them cleaner and greener
- Introducing digital ticketing, contactless payments and various travel cards
- Upgrading real time public transport information
- Ensuring buses have priority on the roads through bus lanes and traffic light priority systems
We want your thoughts on our local bus network, whether you travel in Nottingham or the wider area, and your feedback will be used to shape it further to create a bus network that continues to work for everyone.
This survey has now closed.