Are you a business or organisation based in Nottingham? Test ride an eCargo bike to see if one is right for your operation.
eCargo bikes offer a sustainable alternative to petrol and diesel vehicles and are specifically designed to transport cargo from A to B with zero emissions. They have a large storage space for cargo at the front of the frame and an electric motor to provide a much-welcomed pedalling boost! Did you know? Ebikes and eCargo bikes are 22% less physically demanding than regular bikes.
Have you considered using an eCargo bike for your business? Read below for the advantages of the benefits of using an eCargo bike!
- Lower upfront and running costs compared to petrol and diesel vehicles
- Reduced traffic congestion
- Improved workforce health and wellbeing
- Improved air quality
- Make deliveries in congested areas more easily
- Take up less space than a motorised vehicle
- Park closer to destinations
- Healthier and happier workforce!
We are offering businesses, as well as voluntary and public sector organisations, in Nottingham the chance to trial an eCargo bike for free*. The trial provides first-hand experience of the benefits and added confidence to make the switch.
The bike can be hired for 30-90 days and will remain the property of Nottingham City Council during the loan.
For further information, please visit the following link.
*administrative fee applies