Green Lane, Clifton
- Start: Monday 29 July
- End: Friday 30 August
Work will begin on Monday 29 July until Friday 30 August to resurface Green Lane and install a new pedestrian crossing. Work will run from 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Green Lane will be resurfaced from Dalehead Road to Langstrath Road
- A new, raised zebra crossing will be installed outside Glapton Academy
- Speed cushions will be repositioned and replaced with round top road humps that are less harsh when driving.
How will works affect traffic?
- During the work the road will be closed to through traffic 8am until 5.30pm each week day, however access will be maintained for residents at all times.
- A signed diversion will be in place for through traffic along Clifton Lane and Farnborough Road.
- On street parking will be restricted while work takes place 8am until 5.30pm daily. As a reminder, notices will be placed on cars at least 24 hours before
enforcement begins. Please note it is the owner’s responsibility to ensure they are not parked in a restricted area.
- These works will affect the NCT 3, as well as the CT4N 22 and 23 service, please contact your bus operator for travel info.