- Start: Monday 23 May
- End: Friday 15 July
- Sustainable drainage in the form of rain gardens and tree pits are to be introduced at various locations along Haydn Road between Hucknall Road and Victoria Road.
- Two new raised informal crossing points will be installed, one near Devonshire Road and one near Victoria Road. Footway build-outs will be provided to narrow the crossing distance.
- The rain gardens, tree pits and crossings have been positioned to minimize loss of parking by utilizing areas of double yellow lines.
Work will run from 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Please see plans at the end of this page.
How will works affect traffic?
- On-street parking will be restricted where works are taking place. We plan to only use what space is necessary for the safe working of the site, and we’ll do this on a rolling basis as we move along the scheme. As a reminder, ‘No Stopping’ signs will be erected to lighting columns and notices placed on cars at least 24 hours before parking is suspended. Please note, it is the owner’s responsibility to ensure they are not parked in a restricted area.
- During the works there will be temporary traffic management in place, including traffic signals and signage to inform road users of what movements are allowed. There may be a requirement to close side roads on safety grounds, if this is the case, signs will be in place to provide advanced notice.
Nottingham City Council apologises for any inconvenience that these works may cause you and would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your support and patience.
If you have any questions or concerns about the works, please contact us on 0115 915 2000. If you require additional assistance, or have any special requirements, please let the Highways team know as soon as possible so that we may make any necessary arrangements.