- Start: 13 January 2020
- End: 27 January 2020
Work will begin on Monday 13 January to resurface two sections of Queens Drive
The work will be completed in two phases;
Phase 1 (13-17 January)
Will be the outbound lanes near to Dunelm and the junction of Castle Bridge Road from 13 January for 1 week. This work will be carried out Monday to Saturday from 8.00 pm to 1.00 am under lane closures.
Phase 2 (20 – 24 January)
Will be the outbound lanes from the Queens Drive Park & Ride entrance to Clifton Boulevard from 20 January for 1 week. This work will be carried out Monday to Saturday from 8.00 pm to 5.00 am under lane closures.
Phase 3 (24 – 27 January)
Will be the outbound lanes from the Bus Stop ME18 (Opposite Experian) to Crossgate Drive from 27 January for 3 nights. This work will be carried out Monday to Tuesday from 8.00 pm to 12.00 am under lane closures
How will works affect traffic and public transport?
- The work is being carried out overnight to minimise impact on traffic
- Lane closures will be in place during working hours and temporary lights will be used to manage traffic.
- Traffic will need to observe temporary speed limits while travelling through the works.
- A signed diversion will be in place for traffic (Phase 2 only). Please note that this short diversion will only apply to traffic leaving the retail park and to buses who would normally exit Electric Avenue.
- The Phase 3 diversion will only apply to traffic turning right from the Meadows onto Queens Drive at the junction of Crossgate Drive
- The works will affect Nottingham City Transport services. For more information on NCT changes, please visit www.nctx.co.uk.
Get in touch
Nottingham City Council apologises for any inconvenience that these works may cause you and would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your support and patience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on 0115 915 2000. If you require additional assistance, or have any special requirements, please let the Highways team know as soon as possible so that we may make any necessary arrangements.