Ride & Drive Electric Vehicle Showcase
Thursday 21 February
Nottingham Racecourse, Colwick Park, Nottingham, NG2 4BE
9.00am – 2.00pm
What to expect
This fully-funded half-day workshop covers:
- An overview of Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) – vehicle types, charging requirements and driving range.
- Vehicle Models – a comprehensive briefing on vehicles currently available and the new models which manufacturers will soon be launching.
- The business case for making the switch – real-world performance, leasing, energy and maintenance costs and the business benefits of using ULEVs
- Details of the support package available to local businesses including a £25k infrastructure grant, vehicle loans and a free Fleet Review
- An opportunity to test drive the latest electric vehicles.
- A networking lunch with the chance to discuss your businesses requirements with experts.
- An opportunity to sign up for a ULEV Loan
This event is funded by Nottingham City Council and is free to businesses in the Nottingham area that are actively considering shifting their vehicle fleet to electric vehicles or other Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles.
The event will take place at Nottingham Racecourse, Colwick Park, Nottingham NG2 4BE. The venue is easily accessible by public transport and has ample free car parking on site.