ULEV Vans, Trucks and Lorries
Wednesday 15 May
Trent Vineyard, Lenton Lane, Nottingham
9.00am – 11.30am
What to expect
This event considers Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) Vans, Trucks and Lorries currently and soon to be available, infrastructure investments, case studies and the business case for transitioning to a ULEV fleet.
Many organisations are now considering the business case for transitioning their vehicle fleet from petrol or diesel to electric powered or other types of ultra-low emission vehicles (ULEVs).
At this workshop presentations will cover:
- An overview of ultra-low emission fleet vehicle technologies.
- Vans, trucks and lorries – a comprehensive briefing on vehicles currently available and the new models soon to be launched.
- The business case for making the switch – total cost of ownership modelling, real-world performance, leasing, energy and maintenance costs.
- Installing charging infrastructure at fleet depots.
- Details of £25k infrastructure grants, vehicle loans and free ‘Fleet Reviews’ available to Nottingham businesses.
- The future role of range-extended vehicles in Ultra Low Emission and Clean Air Zones.
- A networking opportunity with the chance to discuss your businesses requirements with experts.
Business Case Studies
ULEV Fleet Case study presentations:
- Royal Mail -Transitioning a vehicle fleet to ULEVs
- UPS – Urban logistics ULEV case study (TBC)
- Gnewt Cargo case study – UK’s largest all electric van fleet plus details of ULEV Fleet Hub Consortium.
Fully funded places are available to any businesses in the Nottingham area that are actively considering shifting to the use of electric vehicles or other ultra low emission vehicles. A limited number of places are available to organisations based outside Nottingham.
The event will take place at Trent Vineyard, Lenton Lane, Nottingham NG7 2PX. The venue is easily accessible by public transport, including the tram network, and has ample free car parking on site.