Our Workplace Travel Service can help to reduce staff travel costs, improve staff health, fitness and well being, reduce local road congestion, and to save you money. Our specialist team or travel advisors can help your business whether you are new to travel planning or wants to build on existing programmes.
Supporting travel in your workplace
New to travel planning? We can help…
• raise awareness of the Workplace Travel Service
• signpost to services and available support
• sign you up to the latest local transport news and information
• run a free staff engagement event to discuss travel choices
Already making changes and want to do more? We can offer you…
• travel and low carbon vehicle clinics
• negotiated transport offers, discounts and deals
• access up to £15,000 funding through the workplace grants scheme
• Employee personalised travel planning, fleet reviews and ULEV
Want to totally rethink your travel to work requirements? We can help…
• support you through producing a targeted Travel Action Plan
• provide a detailed Fleet Review, identifying opportunities to adopt
electric vehicles and focus on how much your business can save
• access up to £25,000 funding through the workplace grants scheme
• award you Gold Business Champion status
• run tailored masterclasses, workshops and peer-to-peer networking
What we can do for you?
Signpost you to services
We’re working with a wide range of delivery partners to bring benefits for your business. We signpost information about transport services in Nottingham, develop tailored solutions, deliver staff engagement events and support comprehensive fleet reviews to identify where you can save money.
Offer knowledgeable and targeted support
Business Advisors can meet at your offices and explain what we can offer your business and your employees. If you are interested in walking, cycling, adopting cleaner vehicles or all of the above we can help
Benefit from up to £25,000 financial support to help meet the costs of workplace travel improvements, such as electric vehicle charge points, cycle parking, showers, pool bikes, car sharing and car parking management. We are asking for a financial or in-kind contribution form you.
Am I Eligible for a Grant?
Yes, if you’re a business or organisation (large or small, public or private sector) across the Nottingham area, including:
- Businesses covered by the Nottingham Workplace Parking Levy
- Public sector organisations
- Small to medium enterprises
- Health and social care organisations, joint services centres, medical centres and hospitals
- Organisations based on business parks and industrial areas
- Voluntary sector
For more information download our Workplace Travel service guide here.
Make an expression of interest
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying, we'd love to hear from you
DG Cars Rapid Charge Point
DG Cars is the largest private hire company in the East Midlands. The council supported them with a grant for the installation of a rapid charge point at their head offices.Read Case Study