Help and accessibility information
This website has been designed and built to be as accessible as possible to all users.
We are aiming for the web pages to meet the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) ‘Web Accessibility Initiative’s Double-A’ standard.
Our website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10 or above or Firefox 3 or above.
If you experience any problems in accessing any information on this website, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
We have implemented the following to make for a better user experience;
- Minimum font size of 18px
- Maximum character length per line of copy for easy to digest reading
- Conforming to WebAIM WCAG AA colour contrast checker to ensure maximum legibility of text against its background colour
- Minimum height of 48px for buttons on mobile devices – this is the average finger tip area of web site users
- Screen Reader enabled for visually impaired users
- All images containing Alternative Text tags to assist with Screen Readers and improve SEO
- Optimised for use across all devices, including mobile, tablets, screen readers and desktops