Park your own bike securely at one of our cycle parks. These secure bike parks are located across the city and are covered, well lit and monitored via CCTV.
Changes to Nottingham Cycle Parks from 1st April 2023
Changes to Charges:
From 1st April 2023, annual charges for Nottingham Cycle Parks will be as follows:
- Direct Debit customers: £9.75
- Replacement cards: £10.50
- One-time-only payment customers: £12.00
The new prices will come into effect once your Cycle Parks card expires. Users paying by annual direct debit will be contacted prior to their next payment.
Closure of one cycle park:
Colwick Park and Ride Cycle Park will close permanently at midnight on Friday 31st March 2023. Please ensure no bikes are left in this facility after this time. Any remaining bikes will be viewed as abandoned, in line with the Abandoned Bicycles Policy.
More information about these changes can be found here.
Cycle parks are located at the following sites:
- Arnold – Druids Car Park
- Beeston Rail Station
- Canal Street/Carrington Street
- City Hospital – South entrance
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride (facility closing on 31/03/23)
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre
- Lace Market Car Park
- Nottingham Station
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Queens Medical Centre Tram stop
- St Ann’s Street
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Trinity Square Car Park
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- West Bridgford – Central Avenue
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
Accessing Cycle Parks
There is an annual charge of £7.50 for the card. This helps us to cover some of the costs of operating this service to a high and secure standard.
Access cards can be purchased at the Tourism and Travel Centre, in Smithy Row, when making the single payment of £7.50 via card. Opening hours are Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm and Saturdays 10am-3pm (seasonal hours until the end of March).
Renew your card
If your existing card was issued after 30 June 2020 (and looks like the image below), you can renew it here.
If you hold a ‘Citycardcycles’ card, these are no longer supported and you will need to order a new card to continue accessing Nottingham Cycle Parks.
Has your access card been lost or stolen?
If your card has been lost or stolen you can request a replacement online. There will be a charge of £6 for this service.