Park your own bike securely from just £5.25 a year at one of our cycle parks. These secure bike parks are located across the city and are covered, well lit and monitored via CCTV.
Cycle parks are located at the following sites:
- Arnold – Druids Car Park
- Beeston Rail Station
- Canal Street/Carrington Street
- City Hospital – South entrance
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre
- Lace Market Car Park
- Nottingham Station
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Queens Medical Centre Tram stop
- St Ann’s Street
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Trinity Square Car Park
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- West Bridgford – Central Avenue
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
Accessing Cycle Parks
The council has rebranded its City Card Cycle Card scheme under a new name – Nottingham Cycle Parks. We are now relaunching our access card with updated terms and conditions and revised charging. The card is to be known as the Nottingham Cycle Parks Card.
There will be an annual charge for the card. This will help us to cover some of the costs of operating this service to the high and secure standard that our regular hub users value. The charge for the card will be set at £7.50. For those paying by annual direct debit the charge will be £5.25.
The Tourist Information Centre is now open again for the sale of Nottingham Cycle Parks access cards. Opening hours are Monday – Saturday from 9:30am – 5pm.
Renew your card
If you already have a card you can renew it here.
Has your access card been lost or stolen?
If your card has been lost or stolen you can request a replacement online. There will be a charge of £6 for this service.