Park your own bike securely for free at one of our cycle parks. These secure bike parks are located across the city and are covered, well lit and monitored via CCTV.
Cycle parks are located at the following sites:
- Arnold – Druids Car Park
- Beeston Rail Station
- Canal Street/Carrington Street
- City Hospital – South entrance
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre
- Lace Market Car Park
- Nottingham Station
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Queens Medical Centre Tram stop
- St Ann’s Street
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Trinity Square Car Park
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- West Bridgford – Central Avenue
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
Accessing Cycle Parks
You will need an access card to use our cycle parks. There is a one off fee of £5 and you will receive your card within 5 working days. You don’t have to be a city resident to use the cycle parks, but you will need to create a My Account to apply online.
Alternatively, you can purchase a card in person by visiting Russell’s Bike Shed in Nottingham Station.
- You will need a photo ID AND proof of current address to purchase a card
- Payment by debit/credit card only
UPDATE: Due to circumstances outside of our control and the outbreak of Coronavirus, users will be unable to sign up for Cycle Park Access Cards online until further notice. For the foreseeable future Access Cards will only be available from Russels Bike Shed on Queens Road.
Has your access card been lost or stolen?
If your card has been lost or stolen you can request a replacement online or in person at Russell’s Bike Shed on Queens Roads, NG2 3DW. Cards cost £5.