Park your own bike securely for free at one of our cycle hubs. These secure bike parks are located across the city and are covered, well lit and monitored via CCTV.
Citycard Cycle hubs are located at the following sites:
- Arnold – Druids Car Park
- Beeston Rail Station
- Canal Street/Carrington Street
- City Hospital – South entrance
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre
- Lace Market Car Park
- Nottingham Station
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Queens Medical Centre Tram stop
- St Ann’s Street
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Trinity Square Car Park
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- West Bridgford – Central Avenue
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
Accessing Citycard Cycle Hubs
To access the Citycard Cycle hubs, you must first be registered. You can do this by visiting Russell’s Bike Shed on Queens Road on the south side of Nottingham Station. To receive Citycard Cycle Card, there is a registration charge of £5. This will give you access to all the Council hubs in Nottingham.
- You will need a photo ID to obtain a Citycard Cycle Card
- Payment by debit/credit card only
- You don’t have to be a city resident to get a Citycard Cycle Card and use the cycle hubs.
The old Citycards and Robin Hood Cards activated for accessing cycle hubs will still be accepted. However, the long term future of cycle hire and secure cycle parking is under review and the current system is likely to change.
Further Information & Resources
26.50 KB Cycle Hub T&Cs