Park your own bike securely for free at one of our cycle parks. These secure bike parks are located across the city and are covered, well lit and monitored via CCTV.
Cycle parks are located at the following sites:
- Arnold – Druids Car Park
- Beeston Rail Station
- Canal Street/Carrington Street
- City Hospital – South entrance
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre
- Lace Market Car Park
- Nottingham Station
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Queens Medical Centre Tram stop
- St Ann’s Street
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Trinity Square Car Park
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- West Bridgford – Central Avenue
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
PLEASE NOTE: From Monday 20 April, Lace Market Car Park Cycle Park will be closed until further notice due to urgent structural repairs. If you or anyone you know keeps belongings there, please remove before then.
Accessing Cycle Parks
The Council has rebranded its City Card Cycle Card scheme under a new name – Nottingham Cycle Parks.
From July we will be relaunching our access card with updated terms and conditions and revised charging. The card is to be known as the Nottingham Cycle Parks Card and will incur an annual charge.
Until the launch in July (TBC) the issuing of cards has been suspended. Please do not order a new card until the relaunch as it will not be processed until then.
Has your access card been lost or stolen?
If your card has been lost or stolen you can request a replacement online.