COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note that during the coronavirus pandemic, some services and travel advice might change. Please visit our Coronavirus page for the latest information.
Parking is free at all of our Park & Ride sites, you just need to pay for the bus or tram.
With nine sites across the network and over 6,500 spaces available, Park & Ride helps take the hassle out of your journey.
Park & Rides at a glance
- Queen’s Drive, and Wilkinson Street Park & Rides are serviced by the Medlink bus – connecting you to the Queens Medical Centre and City Hospitals.
- There are seven Park & Ride sites along the tram network including the new sites at Clifton and Toton Lane.
- The Forest site is perfectly placed for attending events in the city.
- Colwick Park & Ride stop has been moved onto Daleside Road to help speed up journeys into town.
- From 23 June 2019, Queens Drive Park & Ride will be served by NCT’s 49 service. Find out more here.
For a full list of locations please visit here.