Parking is free at all of our Park & Ride sites, you just need to pay for the bus or tram.
With nine sites across the network and over 5,000 spaces available, Park & Ride helps take the hassle out of your journey.
Park & Rides at a glance
- Queen’s Drive, and Wilkinson Street Park & Rides are serviced by the Medlink bus – connecting you to the Queens Medical Centre and City Hospitals.
- There are seven Park & Ride sites along the tram network including the new sites at Clifton and Toton Lane.
- The Forest site is perfectly placed for attending events in the city.
- Colwick Park & Ride stop has been moved onto Daleside Road to help speed up journeys into town.
- From 23 June 2019, Queens Drive Park & Ride will be served by NCT’s 49 service. Find out more here.
Racecourse Park & Ride closures 2019:
|Saturday 20 April – Race Day|
|Saturday 11 May – Race Day|
|Sunday 2 June – Race Day|
|Saturday 8 June – Detonate Festival|
|Saturday 6 July – Race Day|
|Sunday 26 August – Peaky Blinders event|
Restricted parking (first three parking rows closed) due to race days. All in afternoon: