Thinking of going cycling? We sent My Town Vision to talk to people in different parts of Nottingham about why they like cycling around their neighbourhood. Check out these videos and get inspired.
Need a bit of help to get started?
- For information about cycle friendly routes take a look at our cycle map.
- For help and support with cycle skills and bike maintenance take a look at what services our partner organisations offer here.
- Want to start cycling to work? Go to www.transportnottingham.com/projects/workplace-travel-service/
- Sign up to Love to Ride’s online cycle community at www.lovetoride.net/uk
- RideWise have a cycle centre at Bulwell Forest Recreation Ground on Saturday mornings
- Nottingham Outlaws club
- Open to everyone
- Meet people, race, have fun!
- Explore local green spaces
- Sustrans have multiple initiatives to get into cycling
- Save money and improve mental health
- Easy to get to the city centre and leisure cycles
- Velo Club Bread and Bitter
- Langdale Lightweights
- Integrate with the community